You can connect your site's Contact Form with your Clio account. Readers who submit information through your Contact Form will then appear as tasks and contacts in your Clio account. This document explains how to configure the Clio tool in your site administration area.
Before you start
- Create a Clio account.
- Make note of your Clio Customer ID.
- On your site, you'll need a user account with an Administrator role.
- Verify with LexBlog that your Contact Form is ready to integrate with Clio.
- Your site must be on a Professional, Boutique or Full Service plan.
- Log in to your site.
- Click Clio Setup.
- Click Please auth your Clio account with LexBlog by clicking here.
- Log in to the Clio site.
- On the LexBlog Clio Integration page, click Allow Access.
- In the Task Assignee ID field, enter your Clio Customer ID. Click Submit.