Administrators on Professional, Boutique, or Full Service plan sites may change who receives emails sent through the Contact Form. After you save the form, all recipients will receive a test message. This document explains how to add or update Contact page message recipients.
Before you start
- You'll need an Administrator user role on your site.
- Your site must be on a Professional, Boutique, or Full Service plans.
- Log in to your site.
- Navigate to Site Settings > Contact Forms.
- Under Contact Form Submission Recipients, enter an email address. Separate multiple addresses with a comma.
- Click Save Contact Form. A test message will send to all recipients.