Your site's email notifications can be set to send new posts daily, weekly or monthly on specific days and at a selected time. This articles explains how to set the email notifications' Send Time, Send Frequency and Send Days.
Before you start
- You'll need an Administrator user account on your site.
- Your site must be on our Professional, Boutique, or Full Service product plans.
- Log in to your site.
- Navigate to Site Settings > Email Notifications.
- Under Email Notification Campaign Settings, select the Send Time in U.S. Eastern Time from the menu.
- Under Send Frequency, choose Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.
- Under Send Days:
- For Daily Send Frequency, select the days of the week emails will be sent.
- For Weekly Send Frequency, select the day of the week emails will be sent.
- For Monthly Send Frequency, select the day of the month when emails will be sent.
- Click Update Campaign.