You may create basic PDFs of site posts with your browser's print options. If you would like to customize the PDFs, you may consider a 3rd party service like BlogBooker. This article explains how to print a PDF of your post.
Before you start
Verify that your browser has the option to print to PDFs. You may need to work with your internal IT team to enable this feature.
- Visit your site homepage. Click the title of the post you want to print.
- Scroll to the bottom of the post.
- Click the print icon that appears next to the social share buttons.
- In your browser's print dialogue, select the option to print to PDF.
- Choose a save location, then save the PDF.