You may save basic PDFs of site posts with your browser's print options. If you would like to customize the PDFs, you may consider a 3rd party service like BlogBooker. This article explains how to print a PDF of your post.
Before you start
- Verify that your browser has the option to print to PDFs. You may need to work with your internal IT team to enable this feature.
- Visit your site and click the title of the post.
- Scroll to the bottom of the post.
- Click the print icon that appears next to the social share buttons.
- In your browser's print dialogue, select the option to print to PDF.
- Choose a save location on your computer, then save the PDF.