When setting up your site through the Site Settings menu, you can search for and register a domain to use for your site. As each step in the domain setup process can take several hours, we recommend completing these tasks as early as possible. This article explains how to register a domain.
Before you start
- Your site must be launching on a Professional, Boutique, or Full Service plan.
- You must have a user account with an Administrator role.
- Log in to your site.
- Navigate to Site Settings > Domain Name.
- Under Domain Registration, select I need to find and register a domain.
- Enter a domain, then click Search.
- Select the available domain or search for another one.
- Click the Register button.