You can edit your email subscriptions to LexBlog Channels or to your site in your user profile. Editors and Administrators can manage the subscriptions for other users. This article explains how to edit a user's email subscriptions.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account on your site.
- To edit another user's profile, you must be an Editor or Administrator.
- Open a user profile to edit.
- Scroll down and click Show me my LexBlog Subscriptions or Show me subscriptions for this site.
- Check or uncheck the boxes.
- Click Update.