Administrators and Editors can change each byline on single author's posts. By navigating to a list of a user's posts, you can attribute each post to another author. You can also change the bylines for a user's posts when you remove them from your site. This article explains how to change an author's assigned posts.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account with an Administrator or Editor role.
- If needed, add the new user to your site.
- Navigate to Users > All Users.
- Click the number under the user's Posts column. The next page displays all posts attributed to that author.
- Hover your mouse over the post title. Click Quick Edit.
- Under Authors, click the author name.
- Type the username or email of the new author. Select the new author.
- Click Update.