LexBlog supports oEmbed to embed videos and other media into WordPress sites. We do not host uploaded videos as services like YouTube and Vimeo provide a better user experience. WordPress provides a list of supported oEmbed sites.
Iframe codes are only supported on Full Service plan blogs.
These steps will help you embed a video in a post or page.
Before you start
- To embed a video on a post, you need a user account with Contributor role or higher.
- To embed a video on a page, you need a user account with Editor role or higher.
- Find a video hosted on a supported service. Copy the URL from the browser address bar:
- Open a post or page to edit.
- Paste the video URL into the visual editor.
- Update the post or page.