Reference this article if you need to set up a Google Analytics Account for your firm.
You will need:
- A Gmail account or Google Apps associated email account.
- A LexBlog user account to grant permissions to your new account (provided by LexBlog).
Please reference this Google Analytics Account setup document for the most up to date instructions.
- Log into your google analytics account.
- In the account column, select Create new account from the dropdown menu.
- Click Web site or Mobile app.
- Under the section called Setting up your Account, enter an Account Name.
Use a specific and descriptive name, so you can easily tell what this account is for when you see the name in the Account list. We recommend the following: [Firm Name - Blogs].
- Under the section called Setting up your property, enter the Website or App Name.
- (Web only) Enter the Web Site URL.
For the purposes of setting up your new account, you can create a new Property for one of your existing blogs, then delete this property once LexBlog has transferred all if your Blog Properties into the account.
- Grant the LexBlog user account (provided by LexBlog) to the Account level with full permissions.