Sites on a Full Service plan can display a list of all Categories on a Topics page. You can add images or a description to display on this page for each Category. To create a uniform look, we recommend adding images with an identical size and orientation. This article explains adding images and descriptions to a Category.
Before you start
- Your site must be on a Full Service plan.
- You'll need a user account with an Editor role.
- Know how to add a Category.
- Navigate to Posts > Categories.
- Hover your mouse over a Category and click Edit.
- In the editor, add media or descriptive text.
- Click Update.