Two of the final steps are pointing your domain and launching your site:
- Pointing sets your domain name to forward to your temporary site address, such as example.lexblogplatform.com. Pointing can take up to 24 hours in some cases.
- Launching will cause your domain name to load up your site and your temporary site address to redirect to your domain name.
Note: You should not click the Launch button in Site Settings > Domain Name until completing all the steps in the review checklist.
Submitting payment information
If you need to pay for your LexBlog subscription, click LexBlog > Billing, and enter your payment card information. You will need to pay for your site in order to launch it or when your free trial has expired 30 days after creating your site.
Using a domain from your own registrar
If you registered a domain through your own registrar, you must first:
- Add the domain in the Site Settings > Domain Name tab.
- Change the name servers with your registrar.
Point your domain and launch your site
- Go to Site Settings > Domain Name.
- Click the Point button. When the page reloads, you may get the following message:
Status: Your SSL certificate for sitesettingsihavemyowndomain.com is being provisioned. If you recently changed to LexBlog's name servers, this can take up to 24 hours. Please refresh this page to check the status.
- If needed, continue refreshing the page.
- Once the status message disappears, click Launch.