Images increase the visual appeal of posts and pages. Social media properties can also display those images when a post is shared on their networks. This document explains how to add an image to a post or page.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account on the blog.
- If you have not previously uploaded the image to the blog's Media Library, you'll need the image file saved to your hard drive in a .jpeg or .png format.
- Open a post or page to edit.
- Above the text editor, click the Add Media button.
- Either select an image from the Media Library, or click Upload Files to select an image from your hard drive.
- Edit the image size, URL, title, caption or alt text.
- Click Insert into post.