PDF is a common and universal file format. This document explains linking to PDFs in a blog post.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account with an Author role or higher.
- Know the basics of post formatting with the block editor.
- Save a PDF to your computer.
- Open a post for editing.
- In the post, highlight the text you'd like to link. You'll see the block settings menu appear in your top toolbar or near the current block.
- From the block settings menu, click the More dropdown menu. Click Insert PDF.
- Drag and drop your PDF file from your computer to upload the file to your blog. Click Select.
- Click Update or Save Draft to finalize your changes.