Administrators of sites on the Premier Managed Platform can manage how often users must reset passwords as a general best-practice for securing sites. By establishing a policy that requires each author to reset their password after a certain number of days, a common exploit (outdated passwords) is closed. This article explains where and how to manage this setting.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account with an Administrator role on the network level
- Know how to log into your network level
- Log into the network level for your Premier install
- Navigate to Users > Password Expiration
- Enter a number in the Number of days before password expiration field
- Click Submit