Sites hosted on our Premier Managed Platform may embed media into posts and pages using iframes and embed tags. Iframes allow you to embed content from sites that do not support oEmbed, or to customize embedded content. To activate iframe support on your Premier instance, send a request to email@example.com. This article explains how to embed media using embed tags.
Before you start
- Your site must be hosted on our Premier Managed Platform.
- Contact LexBlog to activate embed tags on your site.
- The media must be hosted on a site using HTTPS.
- Copy the iframe code from the third-party website.
- Open a post or page to edit.
- Click the Text tab in the editor:
- Paste the embed code into the editor.