In case you missed this month’s member webinar featuring Colin O’Keefe and Zosha Millman, see below for details, the recording, and links to resources like slides.
We could have spent hours talking about each and every blog that does an excellent job on our network, but we honed in on eight publications in order to make the most of your time and focus on helpful tactics.
As more and more online publications emerged in 2015, more member publications stepped up their blogging game. We took notice.
In this webinar, we recognize the top publications from 2015 and share exactly what tactics these publications utilized so you can adjust your own blogging approach for 2016.
Though of value to anyone involved in a law blog publication, we especially recommend this webinar for all strategic blog managers and editors.
View the recording:
After watching the recording, please take a moment to share your feedback via our short survey:
Related Additional Resources:
- Webinar Slides (password FAVORITE)
- Feedback Survey
- The Contingency by Barry Barnett
- Byte Back by Husch Blackwell team
- Beem on Patents by Rich Beem
- Illinois Supreme Court Review by Kirk Jenkins of Sedgwick
- Zen and the Art of Legal Networking by Lindsay Griffiths
- Privacy & Security Law Blog by Davis Wright Tremaine team
- Green Building Law Update by Stuart Kaplow
- Litigation & Trial by Max Kennerly
- The Norton Rose Fulbright Blog Network