If you’ve ever worked with a law firm partner who responded to your email with a handwritten note circulated via intra-office mail, you know law firms can be some of the last to fully understand and adopt technology best practices.
At LexBlog, we want you to steer clear of common pitfalls as you utilize online technology.
In this webinar, we clarify everything from the basics such as risky website user passwords to more complex choices like software-use fit.
This webinar will help you understand what issues you need to prioritize so your clients and potential clients recognize you as having your technology act together.
We recommend this webinar for any legal professional involved in making decisions and policies around use of online technology including (but not limited to):
- Marketing technology professionals
- Chief technology officers
- Chief information officers
- Chief knowledge officers
- Directors of communication
- Attorneys involved in law firm technology policy
View (click bottom right arrows to expand) or navigate to the webinar recording:
If you have any questions about anything covered in the webinar, let us know.
- Security lock: Image cropped. Original by Flickr Creative Commons User David Goehring
- Sick with thermometer: Image cropped and flipped. Original by Flickr Creative Commons by user Courtney Carmody
- Infrastructure cord mess: Image cropped. Original by Flickr Creative Commons User Richard Masoner
- Tactics football play board: Image cropped. Original by Flickr Creative Commons User Dov Harrington