Sending a post to "Trash" does not mean your post is permanently deleted. The platform stores these posts in the "Trash" folder. From there, you can recover posts or permanently delete them.
To access your trash folder:
1. Go to "Posts > All Posts"
Above the list of posts should be a row of links to different types of posts, including "Published", "Scheduled", and "Drafts".
2. Click the link that reads "Trash"
A list of posts in your trash folder will load.
For the individual post you need to recover:
- Hover over the post title
- Click "Restore" below the title
To restore multiple posts at the same time:
- Click the checkboxes next to the applicable posts
- Select "Restore" from the "Bulk Actions" drop-down menu above the list of posts
- Click "Apply" next to the drop-down menu