Users can draft, publish, or delete articles depending on their user role. Users can be added as Editors, Authors, or Contributors. This document explains adding a user to your blog.
Before you start
- Have the user's email address.
- You must have a user account with Editor privileges.
Note: When adding a user that already belongs to another blog:
- Editors on a Premier Managed Platform blog may add an existing user from any other blog on their platform.
- For all other platforms, you must be an Editor both on the blog where the user has an account and on the new blog the user needs to access.
- Log in to your blog's administration area: http://www.yourblog.com/wp-admin/.
- Navigate to Users > Add User.
- Fill out the form. Uploading a user photo is optional.
- Select if you would like the user to receive login and training information, or to subscribe them to LXBN news updates.
- Choose and confirm a secure password.
- Click Add User.