Users can draft, publish, or delete articles depending on their user role. Users can be added as Editors, Authors, or Contributors. This document explains adding user to your blog.
You will need
- The user's email address
- A user account with Editor privileges
Note: When adding a user that already has a user account on another blog:
- Editors on a Premier Managed Platform blog may add an existing user from any other blog on their platform.
- For all other platforms, you must be an Editor both on the blog where the user has an account and on the blog the user needs to access.
- Log in to your blog's administration area: http://www.yourblog.com/wp-admin/.
- Navigate to Users > Add User.
- Fill out the form. Uploading a user photo is optional.
- Click Add User.