Adding a border to an image is done by adding "padding" around the image through HTML.
- User account with author role or above
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Add an image to your post.
- In the post editor, click the Text tab to display the text version of your post.
- Find the HTML image code. It begins like this: <a href="http://yourblogaddress... /></a>
- Add this code right before the closing /></a> tags: style="padding:20px; background: black; border: none". Your code should now look similar to this:
- Adjust the border width by changing the numerical value in padding:20px.