A link is clickable text that takes readers to other publications or documents. When writing posts, you should add links to other sources or blogs. This will connect your publication to the larger online legal conversation and build your relationship with other influencers. This document explains creating and editing links in posts or pages.
Instead of adding endnotes or footnotes to a post, use these steps to add links to guide your readers to additional information. Remember, a blog is not an academic journal.
Before you start
Insert a link
- Enter your text in the content editor. Use your mouse to highlight the text:
- Press CTRL + K (or Command + K on a Mac).
- Enter the URL in the box:
- Press Enter.
Edit or remove a link
- Click the link text:
- Click the pencil icon to edit the link, or click Remove Link.
- After you edit the link, press Enter.