Links provide your readers additional context and information relevant to them as they read your posts. They connect your publication to other sources and can help build relationships. This document explains creating and editing links in posts.
Insert a link
- Highlight the text.
- Press CTRL + K on your keyboard (Command + K on Mac).
- Enter the URL in the box.
- Click the arrow to create the link.
Edit or remove a link
- Highlight or click the text of the link.
- Click the pencil icon.
- Change or remove the link.
- Click the arrow to save the change.