The lxb_dga_users shortcode generates a list of users on a page. You can display users on a page by pasting this code into the content editor:
Arguments tell the shortcode which users to display and what profile information to display for each. Several arguments can be placed within the brackets to filter or sort a list of authors:
[lxb_dga_users include='10,20,40,50' min_posts='10']
The sample above displays five authors (listed by user ID) as long as they have published more than 10 posts.
These arguments decide which users will display on the page.
Exclude specific users from the output by adding their user ID within the quotes. Cannot be used with the include argument.
Hide unpublished authors on the page. Set value to 0 to display unpublished authors.
Include specific user IDs in the page output. Cannot be used with the exclude argument.
Display only users who have authored the specified number of posts.
Control how authors are sorted on the page.
- orderby='as_input': Sort by user ID order specified in the include= argument.
- orderby='last_name': Sort users by last name.
- orderby='lxb_dga_order': Sort users based on the value in their user profile. Head to Users > All Users, click a username, then change the value in Display Order.
- orderby='post_count': Sort authors by the number of posts assigned to them.
Control which parts of a user profile display on the page.
Display a user photo at the specified pixel size.
Display a link to the author's archive page.
Display a link to the user's email address.
Display the office location set in the user profile.
Determine if the author's website link opens in a new tab. Set value to 0 to open the website in the current tab.
- link_to_website_label='Read ###display_name###'s biography'
Display a link to the website specified in the user profile. You can edit the text between the quotes.
Control the number of columns output on the page.
Controls whether or not the bio text wraps around the user photo.
style_group='full_bio': Displays user bio underneath the user photo.
style_group='stacked_paragraphs': Wraps user bio text around the user photo.