Blog subscriber data is accessible directly from your blog's administrative area.
Before you start
You'll need a user account with Editor privileges.
- Log into your blog administration area: http://www.yourblog.com/wp-admin.
- On the side panel, go to Email Notifications > Browse Subscribed. From that page you can browse a list of subscribed email addresses.
- Click the "Download all pages as CSV (spreadsheet) file" button:
- View the CSV file by importing it into your preferred spreadsheet program.
- Import a text file by opening it in Excel
- Google Docs: Import data sets and spreadsheets
- LibreOffice: Importing and Exporting CSV Files