To moderate comments on your blog, you must create a Disqus username and send the username to LexBlog. This article explains creating a Disqus account.
- Go to the Disqus signup page.
- Enter your name, email, and password. Click Signup.
- On the next page, click I want to comment on sites:
- In the top right corner, click the gear icon, then Edit Profile:
- On the left, click Account:
- You can update your username, then click Save.
- You will receive an email asking you to verify your account. Click the button in the email to verify your account.