To moderate comments on your blog, you must create a Disqus username and send the username to LexBlog. These steps will help you create a Disqus account.
- Go to the Disqus signup page.
- Enter your name, email, and password. Click "Signup".
- On the next page, click "I want to comment on sites":
- In the top right corner, click the gear icon, then "Edit Profile":
- On the left, click "Account":
- You can update your username, then click "Save".
- You will receive an email asking you to verify your account. Click the button in the email to verify your account.
After you have created your account, send your Disqus username -- not your email address -- to LexBlog along with the name of the blog you need to moderate.