To moderate comments on your blog, you must create an account on the Disqus service. Site Administrators can then add moderator usernames through the Disqus Comments menu in Site Settings. This article explains creating a Disqus account.
- Go to the Disqus signup page.
- Enter your name, email, and password. Click Signup.
- On the next page, click I want to comment on sites:
- In the top right corner, click the gear icon, then Edit Profile:
- On the left, click Account:
- You can update your username, then click Save.
- You will receive an email asking you to verify your account. Click the button in the email to verify your account.