Sometimes you may decide that a published post must be unpublished temporarily. Changing the post status to Draft removes the post from your blog until you are ready to repost.
Before you start
You'll need an Editor or Author user account on your blog. Note: Only Editors can change the published status of another user's post.
- Log into your blog administration area: http://www.yourblog.com/wp-admin.
- Navigate to Posts > All Posts.
- Click the title of the post to edit it.
- On the right-side Publish menu, click the Edit link next to Status:
- In the drop-down menu, select Draft, then click OK. Click Update:
The post is now invisible to blog visitors and can now be edited and updated. Change the status back to Published when the post is ready.