For customers using the Block Editor, click here.
Sometimes you may decide that a published post must be unpublished. Changing the post status to Draft removes the post from appearing on your site until you are ready to repost it. This article explains how to unpublish a post.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account with an Editor role or higher.
- Know the basics of editing a post.
- Users on our standard Blog Plan should reference the instructions at the end of this article.
- Open a post to edit.
- In the Publish menu on the right, click the Edit link next to Status:
- In the drop-down menu, select Draft, then click OK. Click Update: