Premier Managed Platform secures your blogs with SSL and an independent instance of the LexBlog Platform. It also comes with our uptime SLA. Premier is inspired by feedback from members here in the community as well as trends in the technology industry.
Premier is an independent, customized instance of the LexBlog Platform with enhanced security, stability, speed and scale. Read on for an overview of the benefits:
Additional Security Layers
- Blogs on Premier Managed Platform will be secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the industry standard security technology for encrypting connections between web servers and browsers. This means that visitors' interactions with blogs will be safe from monitoring and tampering.
- Beyond security, sites with HTTPS are ranked higher by Google and perceived as trustworthy by readers thanks to web browsers displaying the universal green padlock in the address bar.
- The platform allows administrators to enforce non-obtrusive periodic password resets for blog users to keep passwords fresh and unique.
- The platform adds an additional level of security through two-factor authentication (2FA) which requires two means of identification from separate categories of credentials to log-in.
- Premier Blogs will be separated from the standard, shared LexBlog environment to protect from being impacted by other member sites.
- Blogs will be backed by our SLA, with credits available should more than 0.05% unscheduled downtime occur in 30 days.
- Premier instances will receive priority updates and early access to new platform features.
- Superior backup and recovery capabilities thanks to being an independent install.
Top Speed for Users and Readers
- Blog authors will enjoy an even faster experience when logged in to their Premier installation.
- Our globally load-balanced CDN (content delivery network) and layered caching are even more effective in Premier, delivering content up to 25 percent faster.
Customization and Scale
- Premier administrators can add multiple users to a new site with a bulk user management tool.
- Premier includes one of our top ideas in Knowledge Base: integrating an overview of Google Analytics traffic stats into the blog dashboard and choosing what user roles are able to view them.
- Thanks to feedback, we've made it easier to add multiple existing users to a new site and to allow advanced embed codes such as iframes from sites using SSL too.
- Premier Managed Platform includes a private sandbox site for testing content or new authors out, plus Premier administrators will be able to temporarily take a site offline for administrative reasons.
- Premier platforms receive priority for technology updates, products and features.
You can find out five reasons to secure your blogs with SSL over on our Please Advise blog, and learn more about Premier by contacting our Success Team.