PDF is a common and universal file format. This document explains linking to PDFs in a blog post.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account with an Author role or higher.
- Know the basics of inserting links.
- Save a PDF to your computer.
- Open a post for editing.
- Click Add Media:
- Click the Upload Files tab, then Select Files. In the new window, locate the file on your computer and click Open.
- Click on the thumbnail of the file in the Media Library. Click the URL and copy it to your clipboard:
- Click the X in the upper right corner to close the Media Library browser.
- In the post editor, highlight the text you want linked to the file.
- Click the Insert/edit link button:
- Paste the copied document URL into the field and press Enter.