PDF is a common and universal file format. This document explains linking to PDFs in a blog post.
Before you start
- You'll need a blog user account
- Know how to embed links
- Save a PDF to your computer
- Open a post for editing.
- Click “Add Media”:
- Click the “Upload Files” tab. Click “Select Files”. In the new window, locate the file on your computer and click "Open".
- If not already selected, click on the thumbnail of the file in the media library. Select and Copy the URL:
- Click the “X” in the upper right corner to close the media library browser.
- In the post editor, highlight the text you want linked to the file.
- Click the Insert/edit link symbol:
- Paste the copied document URL into the field and press "Enter".