LexBlog provides design services for certain blog and website plans. As part of those services, we use design revision rounds to create a design, gather your feedback, and incorporate your feedback into the design. The goal of design revision rounds is to give you a professional design while staying focused on what’s important: getting your site launched so you can start creating valuable content.
The design revision round process
Here's how design revision rounds work:
- Based off of your questionnaires or design call, we design a site and present it to you.
- You gather feedback on the design from all of your stakeholders and submit the feedback to us.
- We incorporate your feedback into the existing design.
Edits covered under design revision rounds
These changes require work from our professional design team and are part of the design revision rounds:
- Layout changes, including the positioning or sizing of layout sections
- Color palette changes
- Masthead image or sizing changes
Changes to widget content or other textual elements do not count against a design revision round.
Included revision rounds per plan
The number of included design revision rounds depends on your site's plan.
- Professional*: 1
- Blog Plus: 2
- Blog Premiere: 3
- Professional*: 2
- Website Premiere: 3
* Professional Plan is no longer an offered service plan.
Purchasing additional design revision rounds
You can purchase additional design rounds for $399.