Before you can assign post bylines to authors or display a user bio in places like your sidebar, you need to add them as a user.
To add users, you have two options:
- To add users one at a time, go to Users > Add New and submit the form:
- Sites hosted on the Premier Managed Platform can import a list of users at Site Settings > Import Users.
Editing user profiles
You can edit a user's profile by going to Users > All Users, then clicking a username. On the Edit User page, you can:
- Upload a user photo
- Change their user role
- Select how their name displays publicly on your site
- Change their email address
- Set their website link that appears in the post byline
- Edit their social media links
- Enter a user bio
- Change their password
- Subscribe them to the site's email campaigns or LexBlog Network Channels