Before you can assign post bylines to users or display a user bio in places like your sidebar, you need to add them as a user.
To add users, you have two options:
- To add users one at a time, go to Users > Add New and submit the form:
- Sites on the Professional*, Blog Plus, Premiere plan or Enterprise Platform can import a list of users at Site Settings > Import Users.
Editing user profiles
You can edit a user's profile by going to Users > All Users, then clicking a username. On the Edit User page, you can:
- Upload a user photo
- Change their user role
- Select how their name displays publicly on your site
- Change their email address
- Set their website link that appears in the post byline
- Edit their social media links
- Enter a user bio
- Change their password
- Subscribe them to the site's email notifications or LexBlog channels
*Please note: we are no longer offering Professional Plan blogs to new clients. We are still providing full support to clients with existing Professional Plan blogs. For further questions about this, contact our Success Team.