Here we'll explain pages, how to edit them, and what you should add to each page on your site.
You can click menu links in the header to jump between pages:
What's a page? What should I put in a page?
Each page on your site serves a different purpose:
- Home: Welcomes visitors to your site. This page should briefly describe your firm, philosophy, or experience.
- About: Shares more details about your firm. This page also displays your attorney bios.
- Services: Describes your experience and what your firm offers to clients.
- Contact: Displays your firm's office address and a form where visitors can send you a message.
Editing your pages
After you log in, there are two ways to edit pages:
- If you're looking at a page on your site, click Edit Page in the toolbar:
- If you're looking at the admin pages, click Pages > All Pages. Then click a page title:
For any page, you can edit:
- The title (e.g., About, Contact). Updating the title automatically changes the title in your site's header menu, too.
- The URL: Under the Title field, there's a button to Edit the permalink.
- The content: Use the editor to personalize the text, add images, or links to other sites.
When you're done, click Update to save your changes.