When you visit your site, the layout is split up into three main sections: the header, main content, and footer.
Your header lies at the top of every page. It can contain:
- Your site title and tagline: Change these in the Site Settings menu.
- Navigation menu: Contains links to your sites's pages.
- Search icon: Click this to search for text on your site.
The main content
This section lies underneath the header. It shows text and images from your pages.
Your site may also have a sidebar to the left or right of the main content area. Text, images, and user profiles here are displayed by widgets.
The footer lies at the bottom of the page. In the footer you'll see:
- An office address: Edit this in the Addresses menu.
- Social media icons: Add or remove these icons in the Links menu.
- Your firm name in the copyright: Set your firm name in the Site Settings Menu.