For customers using the Block Editor, click here.
Sticky posts appear on your blog's front page above any other posts. This article explains how to make a sticky post.
Making a post sticky will not effect whether or not it appears in your site's RSS feed. The posts appearing in your RSS feed are determined solely by the post publication date.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account with an Author role or higher.
- Know the basics of editing a post.
- Customers on our Blog Pro plan can use the instructions at the end of this article.
- Open a post to edit.
- In the Publish box on the right, click the Edit link next to Visibility:
- Check the box labeled Stick this post to the front page.
- Click OK.