In order to create an archive page for a site whose content you are aggregating (like this one on LexBlog.com), you must create a Source term and associate it with the feed source. This article explains how to create a Source term for use.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account with an Editor role or higher.
- Log into your Content Portal
- Navigate to Posts > Sources
- Under Add New Source, fill out the following fields
- Name (required) - Typically the name of the site
- Description (optional) - A short description of the site visible on the Source's archive page
- Do not fill out the Slug field (this will be automatically generated for you)
- Click Add New Source