The Featured Image tool displays a prominent image above a post or page title. This document explains how to add a Featured Image.
Before you start
- You'll need an image saved to your local hard drive or already uploaded to the Media Library.
- The image must be a .jpeg or .png format.
- For best results, upload a landscape image at least 1440px wide by 756px tall.
- We recommend uploading images no smaller than 1200px wide by 630px tall.
- You can crop an image in the Media Library.
- You can search for Featured Images while editing a post with LexBlog's Snapshots feature.
- Open a post or page to edit.
- Navigate to the Post tab in the right sidebar. Scroll down to the Featured image module.
- Select Set featured image.
- On the Featured Image menu, either select an image from the Media Library, or click the Upload Files tab to select an image from your hard drive.
- Click Set Featured Image.