The About page contains more details about your firm and displays information from your own profile. On your site you'll see an Example User bio near the bottom of the page.
To set up this page, you'll want to edit the content, remove the example user, edit your own profile, then select which parts of your bio to display.
Edit the page content
While viewing the About page, click Edit Page in the toolbar.
Make your changes, then click Publish to save the page.
Remove the Example User
- In the toolbar, hover your mouse over your site title. Then click Users.
- Hover your mouse over the exampleuser name, then click Remove.
- On the next page, select a button from both columns (it doesn't matter which options you select).
- Click Remove.
To edit your own bio
- On the Users page, click your username.
- On your profile page, enter your First Name and Last Name. In the Display name publicly as menu, select how you would like your name to show up on the About page.
- These profile fields can also display on the About page, but they're optional:
- Your social media handles or IDs
- Job title
- Phone number
- User photo
- Biographical info
- Undergraduate education and law school
- Membership info (bar memberships).
- Scroll down and click Update Profile.
Adding additional bios
If you want to add more attorneys, from the Users page, click Add User.
Fill out the form, then click Add New User. After you add the user, click the link at the top of the page to edit their profile.
Changing the user display order
To change how users are sorted on the About page, update the Display Order in their user profile. For example, Users with the Display Order value 1 will appear above those set at 2.
Select which profile fields appear on the About page
- From your admin pages, click Appearance > Customize.
- On the panel on the left, click People Page > People Page Content.
- Select which users you want to display and which parts of their profile should appear.
- Click Publish.