A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. Some examples of cookies used on the LexBlog platform can be seen here. To provide information to readers about these cookies, a dismissible disclaimer can be added to your site. This document explains this feature and how to manage it.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account with an Admin role.
- Your site must be on a Blog Plus or Blog Premiere plan.
- The Cookie Disclaimer feature must be activated.
- Log in to your site.
- Navigate to Settings > Cookie Disclaimer.
- Update the Message Content and/or Button fields to modify the disclaimer's content
- Update the Position of the disclaimer to be Fixed, Top, or Bottom
- Update the Status of the disclaimer to make it visible or remove it from the view of visitors
- Click Submit.
- To adjust the styling of the disclaimer, please contact LexBlog.
- If the Cookie Disclaimer menu item is not visible and your user account is an Editor or Admin and you are on a Blog Plus or Blog Premiere plan, please contact LexBlog.
- Logged in users will not see the disclaimer.