The following steps will show you how to log into your LexBlog site.
Before You Start
- You must have a user account for the site. You can ask your site Administrator to create your account.
- You must have a username. This is typically your email address, your Administrator can confirm.
- You must have a secure password. You can follow the password reset steps to establish a new secure password.
⚠ Note: If this is your first time accessing your site, reset your password.
Navigate to Login Page
- In your browser navigation bar type in your site's login page. Add /wp-admin/ to the end of your domain name: https://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin/
- In the box under Username or Email Address, type the username or email address from your user account.
- In the box under Password, type in your secure password.
- Click LOG IN.