If you are a new blog user and need a password, or if you need to change your password, use the "Lost your password?" link on your blog login page.
Before you start
- You'll need your username or the email address associated with your account.
- If you do not have a blog user account, ask the blog administrator in your firm to add you.
- Go to the login page of your blog: http://www.yourblogaddress.com/wp-admin/.
- Click the "Lost your password?" link:
- Enter your username or email. Click "Get New Password".
- In your email account, open the password reset email. Click the link to the password reset page.
- On the password reset page, enter a secure password. Click Rest Password. Note: LexBlog recommends LastPass for creating and managing secure passwords.
- Click Log In. Then enter your username and new password.