If you are a new user or if you forgot your password, you can request a new password from your site's login page. Users with an Administrator or Editor role can create a password for you. For security reasons, LexBlog cannot see your password or send you a new one. This article explains how to change your password.
Before you start
- The site administrator at your firm must add your account to the site.
- You'll need the username or email address associated with your account.
- Navigate to the login page of your site: http://www.yoursite.com/wp-admin/.
- Click Lost your password?:
- Enter your username or email address. Click Get New Password.
- In your email account, open the password reset email. The sender name is LexBlog and the subject line is LexBlog password reset request. Click the bottom link to the password reset page.
- On the password reset page, enter a secure password and click Reset Password.
- Click Log In. Enter your username and new password. Click Log In.