If you are a new blog user or if you forgot your password, you can request a new password from your site's login page. Also, another user with an Administrator or Editor role can create a password for you. For security reasons, LexBlog cannot see your password or send you a new one. This article explains how to change your password.
Before you start
- The site administrator at your firm must add your account to the site.
- You'll need the username or email address associated with your account.
- Navigate to the login page of your site: http://www.yoursite.com/wp-admin/.
- Click Lost your password?:
- Enter your username or email address. Click Get New Password.
- In your email account, open the password reset email. The sender name is WordPress and the subject line is [Site Title] Password Reset. Click the bottom link to the password reset page.
- On the password reset page, enter a secure password and click Reset Password.
- Click Log In. Enter your username and new password. Click Log In.