If you are a new blog user or if you forgot your password, you can request a new password from your site's login page.The site administrator at your firm can also reset your password for you. For security reasons, LexBlog cannot see your password or send you a new one. This article explains how to change your password.
Before you start
- The site administrator at your firm must add your account to the site.
- You'll need the username or email address associated with your account.
- Navigate to the login page of your site: http://www.yourblogaddress.com/wp-admin/.
- Click Lost your password?:
- Enter your username or email. Click Get New Password.
- In your email account, open the password reset email. Click the link to the password reset page.
- On the password reset page, enter a secure password.
- Click Log In. Then enter your username and new password.