Our platform is flexible enough to empower you to customize many parts of your site. But here's what you'll need to set up your site:
- Content for the Home, About, Services, and Contact pages.
- The email addresses, profile photos, and bios for people you want to appear on your About page.
- An email address for the person who should get Contact page messages.
- Links for your social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- A few different ideas for domains (e.g., myawesomelawfirm.com), in case the one you want is already taken.
How to set up your site
While you can complete some of these steps in any order, here's what we recommend:
- Select a starter design and create your user account at https://www.texasbarplatform.com/.
- Open the confirmation email, reset your password, then log in to your site.
- Personalize your pages
- Edit your Home, About, Services, and Contact pages
- Edit your office address and social media links
- Customize your design
- Change your font, colors, or logos
- Set up the site backend
- Set your contact form recipients
- Review your site
- Set up your site's domain
- Share your site after it's launched
- Turn on search engine indexing
- Set up Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Help readers find your site