If the LexBlog team will launch your site, we will hold a design call as part of the design phase. During the call, you will pick your layout, colors, typography, and masthead design. We will show you several options through a screen share link on your computer. This article explains how to join a design call.
Note: The screen share works best with the latest version of Google Chrome.
Before you start
- After you book a design call, we will send you a dial-in number and PIN, along with a link to view the screen share.
- If other people from your team will join the call, forward them the dial-in number, PIN, and screen share link.
- On the day of the call, have access to a computer.
- In the project ticket email, click the link to open the screen share.
- Enter your name, then click Join.
- In the top-right corner, click View Only:
- Dial the phone number from the project ticket email. Enter the PIN to join the call.