If the LexBlog team will launch your site, we will hold a design call as part of the design phase. During the call, you will pick your layout, colors, typography, and masthead design. We will show you several options through a screen share link on your computer. This article explains how to join a design call.
The screen share works best with the latest version of Google Chrome.
Before you start
- After you book a design call, we will send you a link to a Google Meet meeting,.
- If other people from your team will join the call, forward them the same link
- On the day of the call, have access to a computer, mobile device, or tablet. If using a mobile device or tablet, make sure the Google Meet app is installed.
- In the project ticket email, click the link to open the screen share.
- Log in with your Google accout, then click Join with Google Meet.
- Make sure you audio and video settings are correct, then click Join Now.