When you notify LexBlog that you would like to cancel your subscription, we will open the Admin area of your blog for Administrators to download the blog exports. This article explains how to download your site exports.
We cannot send export files for accounts with an outstanding balance. After you notify us of the cancellation, we will tell you if your account has a balance.
We require you to verify your support PIN for a cancellation request.
Before you start
- You will need a user account with an Administrator role.
- For more information on what you can do with your blog's content export file, see our support article About WXR files.
- Log in to your blog dashboard.
- Navigate to LexBlog > Site Exports
- Enter the reason for your cancellation.
- In the next screen, click the links to download your blog's content export and media library export.
- If your blog's content export file or media library file are too large, a ticket will open automatically on your behalf with the Success Team to download and send you your blog exports.