Administrators can add multiple new users at once through the Site Settings menu. This document explains uploading multiple users at once.
Available On: Professional*, Blog Pro, Blog Plus, Blog Premiere, Website plans
Before you start
- You'll need a user account on your site with an Administrator role.
- Log in to your site.
- Click Site Settings > Import Users.
- Click Download user CSV template and save the file.
- Open the CSV in your preferred spreadsheet program.
- Fill in the sheet for all users. See the second row for descriptions of each field.
- Re-save the file as a CSV.
- On your site, return to Site Settings > Import Users.
- Click Choose File and select the CSV.
- Click Import Users.
*Please note: we are no longer offering Professional Plan blogs to new clients. We are still providing full support to clients with existing Professional Plan blogs. For further questions about this, contact our Success Team.