Users with an Administrator or Editor role can add other users to their site. Users can be added as Editors, Authors, or Contributors. This document explains adding a user to your site.
Before you start
- Get the new user's email address.
- You must have a user account with an Administrator or Editor role.
- If your site is not hosted on our Premier Managed Platform and the user already belongs to another site, you must also be an Editor on that site.
- Log in to your site.
- Navigate to Users > Add New.
- Fill out the form. Uploading a user photo is optional.
- Select if you would like the user to receive login and training information, or to subscribe them to LXBN news updates.
- Choose and confirm a secure password.
- Click Add User.