LexBlog welcomes customer ideas and feedback to help prioritize software and service updates. We review and respond to all requests. You can request new tools, changes to existing tools, or that we evaluate a new plugin to install. You can also upvote and add comments to suggestions from other customers. This article explains how to request a feature.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account on your site.
- Log in to your site.
- Click LexBlog to reach the Support Center:
- Click Suggest a Feature.
- Search the forum to see if another customer has made the same suggestion. You can view each post, upvote the suggestion, or leave a comment.
- If you have a new feature request, click New Post.
- Fill out the form and click Submit.