Each Content Portal has three featured areas on the homepage of the site to provide additional visibility to unique or aggregated content. This article explains how to select a post for featuring manage the content that appears in this area.
Available On: Content Portals
Before you start
- You'll need a user account with an Editor role or higher.
- You should know how to edit a post and upload a featured image to a post.
- Log into your Content Portal
- Navigate to Posts > All Posts
- Find the post to feature, hover over the title, and click Edit
- If the post will end up in the Primary or Secondary featured area, ensure that it has a featured image with the proper aspect ratio
- If the post is in the Primary featured area, we suggest uploading an image that is 660px wide by 370px tall (or an image that is greater than 660px wide with an aspect ratio of 16:9)
- If the post is in the Secondary featured area, we suggest uploading an image of 360px wide by 150 tall (or an image that is greater than 360px wide with an aspect ratio of 12:5)
- Scroll down to the Templating menu box (typically located under the Memberships menu on the right hand side of the screen)
- Select the name of the location for the post - the available options are:
- Homepage Primary Feature
- Homepage Secondary Feature
- Homepage Tertiary Feature
- Make any other desired edits to the content
- Scroll up to the Publish menu (typically at the top right hand corner of the editing interface) and click the Update button
- Go to the homepage of the site to review your updates