All aggregated content on the site is shown in full and available on the site for visitors to view and read, however none of the content that is aggregated is indexed within search engines. Various archive pages (i.e., category, source, membership, and author archives) are indexed as are pieces of unique content on the site. This article explains how to publish unique content on your Content Portal.
Available on: Content Portals
Before you start
- You'll need a user account with an Author role or higher.
- Follow the steps for adding a post
- If the content should be featured prominently, follow the steps for featuring content on a Content Portal
- Select the name of your organization within the Memberships menu
- Select the name of the Content Portal within the Sources menu
- In the Publish menu (typically available at the top right of the editing interface) click Publish (or Update if the content has already been published from step #1)