Administrators and Editors can change each byline on single author's posts. By navigating to a list of a user's posts, you can attribute each post to another author. You can also change the bylines for a user's posts when you remove them from your site. This article explains how to change an author's assigned posts.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account with an Administrator or Editor role.
- Your site must be on a Blog Plus, Premiere, or Professional* plan.
- If needed, add the new user to your site.
- Navigate to Users > All Users.
- Click the number under the user's Posts column. The next page displays all posts attributed to that author.
- Hover your mouse over the post title. Click Quick Edit.
- Under Authors, click the author name.
- Type the username or email of the new author. Select the new author.
- Click Update.
*Please note: we are no longer offering Professional Plan blogs to new clients. We are still providing full support to clients with existing Professional Plan blogs. For further questions about this, contact our Success Team.